Saturday, April 9, 2011

1st day of class

Hi,  this is my first time writing in a Blog.  I never knew that Blogs existed prior to taking this course.  About the first day.  I was so stressed out after the first 10 minutes.  I had no idea that I was so clueless with technology.  Just learning how to send an attachment was a huge accomplishment for me.  However, after careful consideration, I realized that I needed to become more comfortable and less fearful of computers.  My motto in life has always been "Face the fear, and do it anyway!"  well its time to put it into practice!  Wish me well.   Myriam

2 comments:

  1. My favorite movie is Judgement City, as you can see in my profile. Watching that movie years ago inspired me to try things I was always putting off, like going back to school, facing uncomfortable conversations head -on and singing on stage. (Still don't like the last one, but I didn't chicken out either).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myriam, is that a moose in the headlights? :-)

    ReplyDelete